Technical Sales Representative
Upper Highway – Kwa-Zulu Natal
A career opportunity that is challenging with exceptional growth possibilities. Essential that you have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the process chemicals industry with a proven track record in Business Development and Sales. You will be required to provide a service for the Sugar and Ethanol industries in the KZN region. Your entrepreneurial attributes coupled with a customer-centric approach will set you up for success.
Essential Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- A Diploma / BSc degree in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Water Care qualification
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the process chemicals industry with a proven track record in Business Development and Sales.
- Experience in the day-to-day handling of a complex plant with multiple applications and customers will be an advantage
- Experience in Sugar & Ethanol processing industries and Middle Market Water Treatment will be a distinct advantage
- Advanced writing skills and in particular technical report writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages
- A driver’s license is essential and able to travel
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Organized and self-disciplined
Key Result Areas:
- Ensure sustainability and growth of multiple accounts
- Retain and expand the business to grow sales and profit margins to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure existing applications and equipment are maintained and technical services are performed to ensure optimal performance
- Ensure that the sales efforts are aligned with the company’s marketing strategy
- Maintain and improve SHERQ performance to deliver targeted sales at the lowest possible risk to the company
- Ensuring that all projects and Continuous Improvement opportunities are driven, documented and prioritized.