Supply Chain Manager
East London – Eastern Cape
This position is based in Queenstown. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer you will be responsible to manage the design, development and implementation of the supply chain, warehouse, distribution, and logistics of the business. Key responsibilities will be managing the Onsite and off-site warehouses, and transport contract suppliers to ensure the optimal utilization of the available fleet to minimize costs. Manage and monitor driver performance, fuel and cost management, as well as fleet maintenance. Manage stock levels, stock rotation (FIFO), and the control of pallets. Manage stock levels, stock rotation (FIFO), and the control of pallets.
Education, Experience and competencies required:
- Matric / Grade 12 and/or Equivalent.
- National Diploma and/or BTech Degree in Logistics and/or Supply Chain Management.
- At least 3 – 5 years’ supervisory experience within a Warehousing/Logistics/Distribution FMCG environment.
- MS Office, Excel and Word
- Code 08 driver’s license
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.