Sales Representative CPT
Cape Town North – Western Cape
You will be responsible for all sales activities in the Cape Town region for the construction, mining, and agriculture industries. Essential that you can operate under pressure and have a proven track record in the sales of yellow equipment.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Min of 5 years of experience sales experience in capital equipment: preferably heavy Earthmoving
- Yellow equipment product or technical knowledge (Advantage)
- Basic financial knowledge
- Good customer and communication skills cold calling, general customer liaison
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from the field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
- Manage accounts services through quality checks and other follow-ups
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-ups, and adherence to goals
- Communicate new products and service opportunities, special developments and information
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
Follow-up for collection of payment