Information Technology & Telecommunications
Our client operating in the manufacturing sector is looking to appoint a hands-on IT Manager with solid technical skills. You will be required to manage all IT requirements for the company.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent• Network-specific & specialized Certifications• 5 Years’ experience in a management or similar position.• 5 Years’ experience with infrastructure networking on a large corporate scale.• 5 Years’ experience in multiple areas of IT such as operating systems, networking and security.• Microsoft Core Infrastructure• Highly developed analytical skills with strong trouble-shooting ability.• Strong IT Governance and Security Knowledge and Experience (incl. Firewalls and Web Security).• Expert working knowledge of major networking components, network operating systems, network protocols, Firewall technology and services• Good people skills and the ability to interact and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.• Teamwork, Honesty, Respect, Flexibility and Positive attitude integral to the role.
• Analysis, design, deployment, and operations of IT software and hardware systems supporting the business.
• Managing IT Team.
• Assessment, follow-up and prioritization of IT demands
• Responsible for network and other technology platforms
• Maintain and be responsible for the overall security of the Company’s network, systems, and data.
• Assist in management and expansion of the corporate storage infrastructure
• Management and maintenance of corporate data centre facility:
• Oversee all aspects of IT infrastructure, Communication (LAN, WAN)
• Implementing and maintaining IT standards and procedures.
• Organize projects related to IT department.