Warehouse Manager- FMCG
Supply Chain, Distribution, Logistics, Transport
This is a fantastic opportunity for a person wanting to set world-class standards in warehouse, distribution and customer satisfaction in a modern warehousing facility supplying products into FMCG sectors. Our client is seeking a confident, collaborative leader that sets high standards and equips the team to deliver to these standards. The successful candidate can expect to join a business with a strong ethos in delivering improvements throughout their operation. This position will allow the holder to truly make the role and business function their own. This role reports to the DC Manager.
This position of Warehouse Manager will be responsible for:• Goods-in, stock management,
• SKU inventory accuracy, order picking, accurate fulfillment and outbound distribution direct to customers using company vehicles and 3rd party haulage.
• Highly organised Warehouse Manager with the motivation to deliver warehouse and distribution KPI’s alongside Quality, Cost, Continuous Improvement and most importantly Health and Safety.
• Managing and developing a team of people
• Developing the processes of an on-site warehouse (24,00 square metres)
• Goods in / goods out (SKU’s 160,000+ Bin Locations 20,000+ Picking locations 2,500+)
• Developing the current systems SAP and WMS
• 3PL and 3rd party warehouse management
Ideally, the successful candidate for this position of Warehouse Manager will have:
• Warehouse related Tertiary Qualification will be advantageous.
• At least 5 years of warehousing experience.
• Background in professional Warehouse and Distribution organisations in FMCG/Retail or in a similarly high performing sector
• Strong examples of process and systems improvement within warehouse management
• Good leadership ability
• SAP and WMS knowledge a recommendation
• A strong team ethic and the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
• High levels of integrity