Corporate Communications Specialist
Sales and Marketing
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced and talented Communications Specialist to join and play a major role in our high-profile client's communication team. A key role within the organisation as you will drive the delivery of several business-critical communication projects, ensuring their communications provision is fit for purpose and responsive to the future needs of internal and external customers.
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• 5+ years of practical experience delivering communications products
• Ability to operate in a matrix reporting structure and international exposure would be highly beneficial
• Experienced and comfortable working in a large, complex organisation, someone who can roll their sleeves up and think strategically.
• Creative individual who can independently create, plan, write, design and edit content across multiple platforms.
• Integration online newsletter collated and published locally
• Integration of corporate news collated locally and sent to corporate
• Integration communications - draft reviewed and published locally on relevant templates supplied by corporate
• Integration press clippings - articles taken from local newspapers - collated locally for corporate
• Coordinates all internal functions (meeting rooms, invites, catering, VC facilities etc)
• Welcome board messages
• Coordinates all launches local and corporate
• Internal branding – stationery and gifts
• Manage inventory for promotional gifts
• Integration corporate – collated locally for corporate
• Company internal TV – as an when events take place – articles collated and sent to corporate
• Photo shots at all events