Information Technology & Telecommunications
Experience in coding HTML for email, responsive email design, and overall experience in coding using HTML/CSS. The ideal candidate should understand user experience (UI), be passionate about design, and have a vision for how these can be best applied. You will interact closely with the email team, and various other departments while being placed full-time at head office premises to develop, produce, email design projects through to completion.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
• 3+ years of email development and/or ESP programming experience.
• Demonstrated aptitude in email development.
• Portfolio examples required
• Ability to communicate clearly and display a high level of professionalism working within a team
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly and create improved efficiency
• Ability to work independently at times on multiple tasks while remaining organized
Key Result Areas:
• Develop HTML emails using HTML, CSS, and media queries, as well as incorporating bespoke code as supplied by third-party platforms
• Understand industry best practices related to email development
• Responsive/adaptive email experience
• Work with email leadership to implement best practices and department processes
• Comfortably handle change requests and provide quick and efficient solutions
• Proactively provide ideas and solutions towards the improvement of the process
• Help assess risk and impact on the existing systems that may arise due to any requirement or functional change