Group Financial Accountant
Accounting and Finance
Reporting to the Financial Director our client is seeking a candidate with a strong financial accounting background and relevant finance experience in managing a group of companies. The successful candidate needs to be a self-starter, have a continuous learning mindset, and be organised to complete multiple tasks and meet monthly reporting deadlines.
Qualifications and Experience
• BCom degree
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Minimum 3-5 years accounting experience required.
• Manufacturing industry experience
Key Result Areas:
• Journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
• Budgeting and forecasting.
• Accounts payables and accounts receivables.
• Cashbook processing and bank reconciliations
• Monthly Management Accounts.
• Stock management, (including accounting for imported raw material)
• Manage the monthly inter-group invoicing and recoveries.
• Tax, Vat and SARS compliance.
• External year-end audit, preparation of reports and schedules.
• Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.