Key Accounts Manager
Sales and Marketing
Reporting into Sales Manager our client is expanding their Sales team to meet their growth strategy. You will have the acumen for working in a high paced working environment and work under pressure in a highly competitive market. Our client is seeking to appoint in Cape Town, Durban and Gauteng
Essential Qualification, Skills and Experience:
• Relevant Sales/Marketing Diploma preferential
• Sales experience – at least 5 to 10 years
• Solid track record of customers who are brand owners within blue-chip companies
• Key Account background advantage
• Packaging sales experience within the FMCG/Food sector
• ERP system knowledge essential, Syspro ERP advantageous
• High competency level of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Strong communication and coordination skills
• Strong Presentation skills
• Strong Negotiation skills
• Valid Drivers licence.
• Valid Passport – in the event travel into Africa is required
Key Result Areas:
• New business attraction and generation of agreed sales targets and budgets
• Cold calling, telesales lead generating, daily customer visitation. Daily reporting.
• Maintain customer service levels per organisational standard.
• Provide prompt, courteous service to all external and internal customers
• Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to customer solutions.
• Identify and resolve customer queries.
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service enquiries
• Provide pricing and delivery information through job card/quoting process
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resources.
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
• Follow up on customer interactions.
• Provide feedback at regular sales meetings
• Travelling – sales calls
• Attend relevant exhibitions, shows, promotions and marketing