Marketing eCommerce Manager Africa
Sales and Marketing
Oversee and drive commercial development in terms of Marketing, Recurring Revenue, Branding, Commercial Excellence and E-business across the Africa Region.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
• Degree in Marketing Management or similar.
• Digital marketing certifications
• 5 - 7 years of marketing experience working in a branded house environment, ideally for an international company.
• Essential to have extensive experience in managing digital marketing, with CMS, SEO and digital strategy development.
• Strong experience in e-business and growing an e-commerce sales footprint
• Content management experience – PR, print and digital
• Minimum 3 years’ management experience
• Broad range of marketing experience including traditional, digital, PR and communications
• Background in digital system implementation is an advantage, plus CRM experience
• Experience working in Sub-Saharan Africa is ideal
• Experience in B2B with some B2C experience.
• Successful track record in delivering innovative marketing strategies and campaigns
• Broad experience across traditional and digital marketing, and PR
• Must be willing to travel throughout Africa
• Experience managing multiple brands and multiple channels
• Good media contacts
• Experience in the security or construction/property development sector would be advantageous but not critical
Key Result Areas:
• Develop and execute an eBusiness strategy across Africa
• Manage and implement the Commercial Excellence program throughout the region
• Work with the commercial teams on growing recurring revenue throughout Africa
• Manage and implement (with various stakeholders) the new CRM system and other group digital tools
• Work with leadership to understand company strategy and develop marketing strategies aligned to achieving company goals, develop specific plans and budgets with relevant business leaders
• Manage budget to ensure fit to budget and any changes to strategy or budget
• Develop, implement and monitor annual marketing strategies, channel and brand plans.
• Become the brand champion ensuring the brand proposition and values are delivered through the Marketing mix.
• Manage the digital marketing and e-commerce sites around the region - multiple sites and multiple social media accounts
• Recommend and help implement promotional strategies for both commercial and residential segments
• Implement brand communication programs including packaging design, PR and advertising on multiple brands
• Manage external Marketing agencies.
• Manage multi-segment product launches
• Become the market expert providing consumer and market insights.
• Support business unit projects with the major customer accounts.
• Manage the marketing budget.
• Delivery of Marketing activity and new product launches on time and to budget.
• Development of Marketing team.
• Implement, & Manage Customer surveys