Sales Coordinator – 6 Month Contract
Sales and Marketing
Coordinate and communicate regarding order requests and other sales administrative matters to support the Sales Manager, Key Accounts Managers and Sales Executives. Due to our clients’ equity plan preference will be given to African females.
Qualifications & Knowledge:
• National Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification
• Relevant Tertiary Qualification or applicable experience.
• 2 years’ experience in sales coordination
• Manufacturing sector experience
• Computer literate and competent in the Microsoft Office Suite.
• 2 years’ experience working on Syspro
• Time Management Skills
• Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Key Result Areas:
• Assist with all day-to-day sales’ administrative requirements.
• Prepare presentations and supporting material to help salespeople in increasing the company’s customer base
• Liaise with customer and suppliers regarding the follow up of queries as required.
• Maintain accurate sales records and files, including customer contracts and agreements.
• Assist with the compilation of commission claims and petrol logs if needed.
• Liaise between salespeople and the finance team regarding customer receivable balances and provide feedback to the finance team on the recovery of receivables.
• Perform other administrative tasks, e.g. data input, processing information, completing documents, filing as per Sales Manager’s requirements, etc.
• Compile information, excluding pricing, for tender documents with accurate information in a timeous fashion in line with deadlines.
• Work with other departments to ensure all aspects of the tender documentation is compiled and finalized.
• Assist with the processing of contracts.
• Ensure accuracy of sales orders by confirming with the sales team to check that it contains the correct data, e.g. prices, discounts, product codes, etc.
• Assist the Sales Manager in ensuring the timely processing of the orders by ensuring that sales orders are processed in line with customers’ delivery requirements.
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organisational standards.
• Compile cyclical sales reports and presentations when required.
• Compile presentations and marketing packs as required.
• Prepare reports on sales by, e.g. individual salesperson, by product lines, sales to individual customers, etc.
• Maintain and update all relevant documents and reports.