Business Development Manager (FMCG)
FMCG, Food & Beverages
You will be required to increase business capacity by effectively marketing the business and its products to current, new and potential customers. Lead and manage a team to achieve/exceed targets/budgets aimed at growing sustainable sales and profits of the business through the development of business partnerships, which provide a total communication solution to the client.
• At least 5-10 years’ experience within sales/advertising/FMCG/retail industry/brand marketing
• At least 5 – 10 years’ experience in leading and managing a team and driving their daily achievement of targets and goals
• Ability to interact at senior management level
• High-level relationship building a critical component
• High-level computer skills to enhance support work and interaction with the client
• Creative brand and marketing knowledge
• Knowledge of printing process
• Able to take the customer through quotes in detail
• Understanding the FMCG/retail market in all of the below regions
• Working towards a budget for each of the above regions.
• Following an agreed-upon travel schedule for each of the above regions
• Compiling reports after each visit, detailing clients visited and opportunities available