Financial Manager – Manufacturing
Accounting and Finance
Reporting to the CFO, the incumbent will work as an individual in a management team environment to drive the success of the business unit and overall organisation. Designing, implementing, and managing the specific financial management and control functions of the business whilst continuing to manage and improve the inherent risk profile of the business.
• CA (SA) or CIMA qualification.
• Min 5-7 years’ post articles experience in financial management and accounting.
• Proven experience in IFRS reporting.
• Excellent Microsoft Excel and MS Word skills.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• All accounting policies and specific financial management requirements of the business are adhered to at all times.
• Financial reporting, including the presentation of monthly management accounts for the Senior Management and Executives.
• Preparing the business Financial Information on a full IFRS basis for reporting, including the monthly Sales Pack, Flash results, Monthly Management Pack, tax packs.
• Preparing and presenting of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
• Reviewing of all balance sheet reconciliations
• Detailed Standard Costing reporting and analyses. Thorough margin analysis must be undertaken monthly and variances must be reported.
• Group reporting deadlines are met.
• Managing and improving the working capital requirements for the business
• Preparing and monitoring of weekly cash flow forecasts
• Measures are put in place for effective management of Inventory and inventory days
• Preparing of Capex and post-implementation measurement and reviews
• Relevant margins for the business are achieved and maintained through margin analysis.
• Monthly stock takes are carried out, and all variances investigated.
• Reviewing and analysing of the General Ledger accounts
• Relevant margins for the business are achieved and maintained.
• Reviewing and approving payments on online Banking System.
• Assisting external auditors with all matters relating to annual external audits.
• Conceptualising and implementing automation and enhancement of ERP within the business.
• Analysing relevant business intelligence reports.