Engineering and Manufacturing
Our client requires a Manager with strong organisational, planning and management skills. You will be required to manage and control, efficient and effective product manufacturing lines to generate consistently suitable quality product that results in on time product availability to packing production. Your actions and the actions of all reports must meet all quality, safety, environment, and efficiency standards. Perform a strong tie in with sales, marketing, and product development to ensure final product meets company standards, customer needs and requirements.
• Production / staff management / leadership diploma or courses
• Min 5 years’ experience in a chemical manufacturing / production environment
• Chemical knowledge and associated hazards experience essential
• Experience in paint or cements would be an advantage.
• Experience in using ISO9001 as an active quality management system.
• Sound working knowledge of OSHAC and basic conditions of employment.
• Sound working knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and outlook.
• Previous experience using a business operating system within manufacturing and bill of material modules. SAGE would be an advantage.
• Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational and leadership skills.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.