General Manager – Inland Territories
The successful candidate for this role should display excellent self-motivation, adopt, and develop a results-driven and accountable culture within the Johannesburg branch and supported Inland territories. You must be successful at aligning, directing, and managing the organization's business activities of Customer service, Inventory planning, Manufacturing, Logistics, and associated Administration support functions. Develop and influence the company strategy to ensure the Group’s short- and long-term goals are achieved and that the branch / region culture is aligned to the various business statements.
• Degree / Diploma in Business management / Operations / Supply chain management
• Minimum 5 years’ in a business management / operations role within an FMCG aligned company engaged in manufacturing.
• Previous industry knowledge of paint, building materials or hardware will be an advantage.
• Competency in Software including ERP software, Microsoft office, Skynamo or related CRM programme.
• Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
• In depth understanding and ability to implement key applicable business statements, processes, and policies.
• A commitment to excellent customer service and ongoing brand development.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport and trust with both customers and consumers.
• Able to work comfortably and prioritize task in a fast-paced environment.