Johannesburg East – Gauteng
The successful candidate will report to the IT Manager. You will be required to lead and support activities that guide the development and management of a portfolio of systems (including applications, technologies, processes and information), shared infrastructure services and shared application services.
This is a multifaceted role within the IT Team, the purpose of which is to lead or be responsible for the implementation and management of an Integration Platform and its integration with multiple business systems with continuous monitoring thereafter. The role also includes the coordination of development and implementation of new business process and automation projects as and when required by the business, continuous monitoring of company applications and coordination of improvements of applications utilized by the company.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- IT related degree or Diploma (Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science)
- Certification and working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies (TOGAF, COBIT, ITIL) advantageous
- Relevant vendor and industry certifications, i.e., Microsoft and/or SAP, advantageous
- 3-5 years MS SQL queries/reporting
- Sound general IT knowledge and systems background
- High-level architecture design skills
- Proven track record implementing and monitoring information technology applications
- Extensive experience with MS SQL Databases, Azure experience advantageous
- Solid understanding of Workflow Design Principles.
- Solid experience in system integration applications
- Experience developing Business Process Automation applications like Nintex or K2.
- Experience developing with Robotic Process Automation and/or machine learning software like Automation Anywhere.
- SAP experience advantageous
- Communication skills (both verbal and written)
Key Role Responsibilities
- Develop or lead the development of new system integrations with business partners and system specialists.
- Develop or lead the development of new business automation, robotic process automation and machine learning applications.
- Monitor systems performance to ensure optimal uptime.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with all stakeholders, including the business, external business partners and all supporting teams.
- Help to develop and maintain a systems architecture strategy in the organization.
- Maintain a good knowledge of current practice and awareness of current developments within the System Integration and automation space.
- Assist internal customers and business partners with continuous improvements in the areas of systems, applications, process automation and integrations.
- Take the lead in coordinating all system improvement projects.
- Balance stakeholder needs with system context, during the entire system life cycle.
- Performing detailed systems and/or integration analysis.
Comfortable extracting and working with data from systems