Bank/Fin Services/Insurance ~ Call Centre BPO
Johannesburg North, Johannesburg – Gauteng – South Africa
Reporting to the Head of Training you will be responsible for all aspects of the Sales Consultant training and provide training support to the Sales Manager. Skills development includes new starters to the business and ongoing training for existing sales consultants.
The scope of the position includes the designing, developing and implementing of training courses/material and relevant competency tests that are of high quality and add value to the learning experience. Critically ensure that new and existing Sales Consultants acquire the required FAIS accreditation.
Essential Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- An NQF level 4 or above short-term insurance qualification /or scope for assessment of unit standards on short-term insurance qualification
- Assessor and/or moderator qualification
- 2 years of Learning and development or training experience
- Min 2 years of Call Centre and/or Sales Training Experience
- 2 years in the INSETA accreditation process
- Project management skills
- Ability to impart the knowledge
- Planning & organising skills
- Communication – verbal and written
- Coaching skills