Regulatory Affairs Pharmacist
FMCG / Food & Bev /Agri ~ Pharmaceuticals
Cape Town – Western Cape – South Africa
You will be required to ensure continued compliance with national and international regulations/legislations pertaining to cosmetics and the company supplements range, including worldwide registration of company products. B. Pharm degree is mandatory.
Manages the lifecycle of the company product registrations in accordance with Legal and Regulatory requirements. Ensure that any products registered as pharmaceuticals are sufficiently controlled and that the correct procedures governing these products are implemented. Requests product information or declarations from R&D and generates, SDS for finished goods and CITIES. Prepare and draft an impact study on raw materials when required to ensure compliance with global regulations.
Qualifications & Experience
- B. Pharm mandatory.
- 3 years of experience in a pharmaceutical/cosmetic manufacturing environment in a Regulatory Affairs role.
- Knowledge of legislation governing cosmetic products and supplements.
- Able to synthesize complex information and convert it into a comprehensible manner.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Time management.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills.