Partner Account Manager StoreVault
Sandton – Gauteng – South Africa
Looking for young dynamic channel sales individuals to join clients sales team.
Ability to network and build relationships within all business sectors and maintain relationships with current clients.
Essential Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Education minimum of Grade 12
- 3-5 years of business development experience within a channel/distribution industry
- Code 8 and own reliable transport must be willing to travel.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on various projects under the supervision of the manager
- A passionate, self-motivated go-getter who is target-driven.
- MS Office literacy (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook essential).
- Excellent telephone manners
- Flexible as per the requirements of the job
- Ability to work independently and meet daily targets
- Ability to work under pressure according to KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong financial and numeric skills
- Strong relationship-building skills (internal and external stakeholders)
- Entry-level research and analysis skills
- Market-related package includes medical aid and pension.
- Basic plus very aggressive comm structure (Ability to earn from R1- no capped commission structure)
- Company laptop
- Cell phone contribution to cover all business-related costs.
- Fuel compensation for all business-related travel