Operations Project Manager
Johannesburg North, Johannesburg – Gauteng – South Africa
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to oversee the end-to-end project management of SaaS and Hardware Installation in the mining sector. As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the project, from scoping to installation, procurement, and customer meetings. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- A degree/Diploma in Engineering or a related field.
- 5+ years of project management experience, with a successful project delivery track record.
- Experience managing teams of installation technicians.
- Experience managing projects in the IT Hardware Infrastructure and/or mining industry.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Willingness to travel to project sites as required.
- Fluency in English.