Marketing Campaign Coordinator
Cape Town Central – Western Cape
As the Marketing Campaign Coordinator, you will be passionate about online marketing, well-versed in digital marketing best practices and exceptionally talented. You will assist and support the marketing team to build the brand and will be responsible for assisting in the production and execution of strategic marketing plans for the brand.
The role will be predominantly based around creating, analyzing, and optimizing google campaigns and social media support but will also involve the reporting of campaign insights and the handling of all new website inquiries. You will be responsible for creating and ensuring that all Google Ads campaigns are optimized to bring highly targeted traffic to the website ensuring a very strong ROI.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar marketing role within a retail environment
- WordPress and Asana experience advantageous
- Google Ads certification essential
- Demonstrable experience in a hands-on Paid Media role with expertise across all Google Ads Networks (search, display, video, shopping)
- Marketing or digital marketing certification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent understanding of SEO and analytics