Our client operates in the manufacturing/FMCG sector and is seeking a qualified Manufacturing Manager. You will have 3-5years of working experience that includes 1-3 years in a leadership role. Responsible for overseeing the complete bottling and packaging function. Ensuring all packaging lines and processes are used optimally according to the bottling plan. Essential that you are hands-on in managing production and raw materials warehouse in compliance with the company’s policies and vision.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, Mathematics/Science or Production
- 3-5years working in a manufacturing environment
- 1-3 Years in a leadership role
- Previous MRP (Syspro/SAP) experience advantageous
- Excellent planning experience
- Solid Mathematical/Numerical skills.
- Solid IT skills, Excellent Excel skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Managing world-class manufacturing standards, limited downtime on production lines and maximizing plant efficiency
- Maintaining and analyzing production reports
- Leading all production staff
- Continuous improvement in change over times
- Ensuring raw materials inventory levels kept optimally
- Manage production plan effectively
- Ensuring department comply fully with governance/audit/risk standards