Equity ~ Non Equity
Gqeberha – Eastern Cape
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the daily planned maintenance and preventative routines within the factory. Responsible for Fault diagnosis/repairs to equipment & providing service to production requirements.
Your ability in maintaining machine process capabilities, conducting daily maintenance reporting and housekeeping and implementing concepts, plans, designs and proposals with regard to engineering solutions with particular reference to equipment, facilities, services, energy and processes is a key requirement
Essential Qualifications / Skills
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a heavy industrial production environment
- Proven Supervisory Experience
- A good understanding of Quality requirements in a Manufacturing environment
- SAP Experience
Key Result Areas
- Responsible for Ensuring high equipment reliability and availability through the delivery of engineering solutions, SAP / Shop Ware PM (planned maintenance, predictive maintenance, inspection, and lubrication.
- Ability to interpret engineering, civil, flowcharts, P&ID, and Gantt charts.
- Providing specialist advice and coordination of artisan activities and managing performance (Artisans in the team will report directly to Maintenance Supervisors).