Key Account Manager
Our client wants you to be the face of their clients business in the market and help them to develop a strong partnership with the key retailers. Our client is disrupting the traditional marketing and advertising technology industry, by harnessing their wealth of consumer insight and data to deliver personalised digital and print advertising.
Our client is looking for a driven and dynamic marketer who will join them on their journey in scaling their business and disrupting the digital/print landscape. The benefit to you is to work for a solid company with genuine support and real prospects of career progression.
You will act as a trusted brand consultant to a portfolio of clients; responsible for leading creative development and strategy to retain and grow business; whilst aligning to marketing objectives. You are a quick-thinking solutions expert who can lead new existing client integrations and expertly partner with internal departments and key client stakeholders alike.
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 8 to 10 years management experience
- Print or agency background working on similar retail accounts
- A good working knowledge and practical understanding of printing, digital printing, large format printing, finishing as well as general print production.
- Strong understanding of retail, DTP, Proofreading, Advertising Coordination, Production, workflow processes and will apply innovative value-adding techniques for the ongoing strategic maintenance of the account
- Understand the workflow and job statuses to deal with Agencies, Clients, Media and Printers effectively
- Able to generate innovative and effective solutions and added value to both meet and exceed client needs and expectations
- Thrive on developing creative print solutions and shows an equal level of passion for print
- Adaptable to change; not afraid to keep looking at ways to improve as a business
- Demonstrate good problem-solving skills whilst working tactfully
Key Role Responsibilities
- Deliver exceptional service levels through the supply of print-related products
- Build a strong multi-discipline team that can operate interdependently
- Manage Key Accounts
- Delivering excellent customer account management
- Deliver a quality product through efficient supplier management
- Acting as a production consultant across print, POS and associated services
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and a high level of initiative
- Experience working with Print Procurement Systems
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external suppliers
Management of production schedule