Job opening has expired
Digital Sales Manager
Sales and Marketing
To increase business capacity by effectively marketing digital applications and software solutions to current, new and potential customers to forge strong rewarding relationships. To lead and manage a team to exceed targets aimed at growing sustainable sales and profits of the organisation through the development of business partnerships, which provide a total communication solution to the client.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• Min 5-10 years’ experience within sales/advertising/FMCG/retail industry/brand marketing/ digital marketing or agency
• Min 5-10 years’ experience in leading and managing a team and driving their daily achievement of targets and goals
• Creative brand and marketing knowledge
• Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing.
• Expert client presentation skills.
• Strong strategic thinker and customer service skills.
• Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills.
• Ability to work effectively with creative, media and technical delivery specialists.
• Ability to interact at senior management level
• Ability to manage and lead a team of digital sales executives
• High-level computer skills to enhance support work and interaction with the client and manage workflow through the company systems
Key Result Areas
• Contribute to the strategic direction of your team together with the MD and General Manager
• Achieving Sales and Business Development Objectives
• Effectively manage and lead the front-end sales and sales support team
• Develop and maintain relationships with key clients
• Ensure the maintenance of contracts for the business unit
• Ensure the maximum extraction value from clients
• Achieve and Exceed budgets
• Comply with the sales plan
• Contribute to weekly sales report meetings
• Develop strategic business plans
• Conduct market research of business opportunities/ use of technology
• Formulation and implementation of account development plans
• Credit management.
• Identify new potential products and new market niches
• Public relations and assisting with client product/brand launches
• Handle customer and consumer complaints and queries
• Client entertainment as and when required
• Ensure that HR practices and policies are adhered to.
• Management and Overview of Individuals daily sales and budget