Executive Supply Chain Africa
Supply Chain, Distribution, Logistics, Transport
Reporting to the International Supply Chain Officer, you will provide strategic leadership and direction for Supply Chain Operations for Africa that include Distribution, Transportation and Inventory Planning Operations for Africa.
• Transactional order management
• Finished Goods Inventory Management with multiple locations
• 3PL Management, inbound/outbound Transportation/Logistics and Supply Operations Planning function in alignment with Global Supply Chain operations.
• Development and implementation of efficient supply chain processes including demand planning/forecasting; inventory planning; warehouse, and location optimization to achieve error-free shipment.
• Implement an integrated e-business solution to provide all forms of technical information to internal and external customers.
• Attain maximum efficiency in the positioning achieving optimum labour utilization, minimizing overhead and warehouse costs. Includes effective space management and asset utilization.
Essential Education, Experience and Skills:
• Three year Degree in Business, Marketing, Operations, or related degree
• MBA or Advanced Degree preferred
• Min of 10-15 years experience in Supply Chain Management of which 7 – 10 years’ Leadership experience
• Experience in managing large SKU’s and bin locations
• Multinational experience
• Experience reporting in a matrix environment
• End-to-End Supply Chain experience
• SAP MRP and WMS experience essential