Accounting and Finance
Do you possess the following key behavioural traits? Critical and strategic thinking, profit-driven and cost-focused, results and goal orientated with exceptional attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity reporting to the Financial Manager as this will provide you with critical insight into the business performance. This will assist you to help the management team drive operational efficiencies to enable decision-making that will ensure business growth and long-term success. You will be responsible for analysing key financial information and optimising financial planning. Includes the preparation and interpretation of financial reports, budgets and financial statements.
Essential Qualification, Experience and Skills:
• Minimum BCom (or equivalent in finance)
• CIMA would be beneficial or progress in attainment of CIMA
• Advanced Excel Skills, understanding database tables and structures
• 3 years of management accounting and financial analysis experience in a manufacturing environment
• Microsoft Business Central and IDU Experience would be advantageous
• SQL scripting would be an advantage
Key Result Areas:
• Preparation, production and issuing of Monthly Management Packs
• Analysis and investigation of budget and prior year figures
• Additional reporting for the different divisions and departments of the Group
• Prepare monthly sales packs, financial budgets, sales budgets, and forecasts
• Monthly balancing of Work in Progress, Raw Materials and Finished Goods
• Preparation of financial scenarios and advising on the financial implications of business decisions
• Ensure the accuracy of reported information
• Preparing Capex and post-implementation measurement and reviews
• Analysis and management of risk
• Assist external auditors with all matters relating to annual external audits.