Project Accountant CA(SA)
Accounting and Finance
Our client in the manufacturing sector is seeking a new qualified CA(SA) with 1-2 years post articles experience. Reporting to the Group Reporting Specialist you will be responsible for financial reporting, assisting with forecasting, budgeting, cash flow management, technical guidance on IFRS, facilitating audits, preparation of financial statements as well as tax and deferred tax calculations. Due to our client's equity plan, preference will be given to females.
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
• Qualified Chartered Accountant CA(SA)
• Minimum of 2 years’ post articles experience in a similar role with a medium to large organisation
• Experience in financial analysis and business processes reporting and documenting
• Broad understanding of business processes and controls relating to optimal working capital management
• Experience with project management methodologies
• Sound Knowledge and understanding of:
o Company’s Acto Corporate governanceo IFRS standardso Taxation laws
Key Result Areas:
• Preparing statutory financial statements
• Preparing consolidated and group reports on a monthly, quarterly, interim and year-end basis.
• Calculating, tracking and analysing financial ratios for the Group.
• Ensure alignment of the budgeting process across the Group.
• Compilation of the management accounts and other accounts
• Assist with the preparation of financial budgets, five-year plans and quarterly forecasts.
• Calculate taxation payable in line with SARS regulations and deadlines.
• Provide guidance on tax allowances for property plants and equipment.
• Participate in the auditing process from planning to conclusion.
• Consolidate weekly cash flow forecasts in line with the Cash Flow management process.
• Maintain an updated Group debt schedule
• Maintain amortisations of financial liabilities.
• Reconcile the monthly debt schedule to the monthly management accounts.
• Risk Management
• Work on projects relating to financial and ERP systems as and when required and in line with business requirements.
• Ensuring the annual maintenance of Fixed Assets are in compliance