eCommerce BI Manager
Sales and Marketing
Reporting to the Head of Operations our client is seeking an individual with solid eCommerce experience working in a product catalogue team. You will need to understand digital engagement with end-customer through navigation across Omni channels, to build product attributes and faceting structures for product content. In addition, have an understanding of various eCommerce product catalogues suites: Hybris, Magento, Shopify etc. Strategy development experience will be key as is strong negotiation, facilitation skills coupled with high-level collaboration skills.
Essential Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
• Strategic brand planning advantageous
• 5 years + experience in Product Content Management in the eCommerce space
• 2-5 years experience with Data Analysis and a sound understanding of data structuring
• Experience as a facilitator
• 5 years + experience presenting to executive stakeholders
• Understanding of processing methods and procedures, relating to images, rich media and enriched content skills in the design and development of processes
• Advanced skills in data schematics (product modelling)
• FMCG/Retail Sector experience
KEY RESULT AREAS:
• Developing the company enhanced product catalogue, used by brands and retailers
• Custodian of the Product Catalogue content and creation
• Defining and managing company data schemas.
• Creating SEO product data models across industries that align with Google and Amazon.
• Implementation of processes to support the Omni growth for enriched content
• Liaising with 3rd party data partners.
• Overall management of the eCommerce team
• Drive accurate and industry-leading data compliance and governance on product content.
• Market gap analysis on where product offering is failing and propose changes to show fill the market gap and grow market share.
• Grow customer engagement of digital assets through engaging with their digital programmes and being the preferred vendor for all retailer digital programmes.
• Grow client engagement across service offerings by driving innovation in product offerings, based on market need and demand