Johannesburg South – Gauteng
Reporting to the HR Executive you will be required to build and continuously develop efficient c HR practices. The role requires an experienced customer-focused HR professional with strong HR skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to improve and optimise systems and processes.
Essential Qualification, Experience and Skills
- HR / Social Sciences Degree (or equivalent).
- At least 5 years of experience in an HR Generalist / HR Business Partner role
- HR principles, policies and practices experience
- Knowledge of Employment law and regulations: Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Labour Relations Acts, Skills Development Act, etc.
- HR Systems (preferably Accsys) and reporting experience
- Service provider contracts and negotiations experience
Responsibilities Functions & Tasks
Business & HR management
- Participate in year-end audits and other related ISO audit processes
- Participate in relevant risk management activities
- Participate in improving HR policies, procedures & processes
- Provide awareness training regarding HR policies, procedures & processes
- Participate in internal disciplinary processes and procedures including CCMA hearings
- Training administration including WSP & ATR MerSETA submissions
- Track the ABET programme throughput and engage with employees and managers
- Performance management, recognition and development planning administration
- Blue Collar – Manage the complete recruitment and selection process, including recruitment requests, job advertising, screening, short-listing, selection, placement, etc.
- White-Collar – provide administrative support in the recruitment and selection process
- HR Orientation & Induction (Blue Collar)
- PPE & apparel issue & management
- Employee health & wellness (Clinic & WCA)
- Collate and maintain company communication and engagement platforms, channels and processes.
- B-BBEE & Corporate Social Investment – support company projects and associated admin functions