General Manager – Limpopo
Polokwane – Limpopo
Reporting to the Operations Director you will be required to contribute to the profitability of the organisation through the delivery of business targets in line with forecasted volumes, product quality, customer requirements and forecasted profit margins in a cost-effective, safe, ethical and environmentally friendly way, while maintaining plant reliability and sustainability.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree/NQF level 7
- 10 years of experience in a management role in FMCG Manufacturing
- A good track record in production management.
- Strong capability to compile and manage budgets, control cash flow and apply general good financial management governance.
- Ability to observe safe working conditions in food production.
- Ability to find and access information, organise it and interpret it for meaning.
- Setting high-quality standards and striving for continuous improvement to secure quality.
- Understanding the different contributions from other departments and working with colleagues from across the organization to achieve better results.
- A good understanding of Food Safety culture and how to maintain these standards.
- A good understanding of the various engineering equipment and methods used in the manufacturing processes.
- A team-orientated, good collaborative skills and exceptional time and self-management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and exceptional interpersonal skills. Able to explain and translate complex concepts into meaningful insights and action for the business in oral and written forms.
- Problem-solving abilities
Self-motivating and showing initiative