Johannesburg East – Gauteng
Our client operates in the manufacturing sector is seeking a proactive, analytical Financial Manager who enjoys solving problems. Essential that you have IQ Retail Software system experience. You will be required to manage and implement financial-related operational and business plans to contribute to the achievement of the overall strategy. Provides financial reports and interprets financial information while recommending further courses of action. Analyse total profitability ie costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, production costs and the company’s actual performance compared to the relevant plans and prior years.
Essential Qualification, Skills and Experience
- BCom Degree plus CIMA
- CA(SA) Highly advantageous
- 8 years of Industrial Accounting experience at a Senior Managerial Level with manufacturing experience
- IQ Retail Software system experience ESSENTIAL
- Knowledge of relevant Business Processes.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant financial processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of Internal control environment.
- Experience in Product costing.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office Suite; SAP and job-specific software systems).
Key Performance Areas
- Exco Membership
- Financial Management
- Customer Service Management
- Cost and Financial Control
- Staff Management
- Strategic Planning
- Accounting Policies, Practices, and Procedures
- Financial Year End
- Cashflow Management
- Risk Management
- Shops, Franchise or partner entities
- MIS and IT