Gqeberha – Eastern Cape
Are you action-oriented, pride yourself in your attention to detail and enjoy solving problems? Our client operating in the manufacturing sector is seeking a person just like you. Reporting to the Management Accountant you will be required to process accounting and financial documentation to enable reporting and costing, which are aligned with company procedures and processes.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Matric / Grade 12
- Degree in Finance / Management Accounting or related fields (NQF 6).
- Honours Degree in Finance / Management Accounting or related fields (NQF 7) or CIMA (Advantageous)
- Up to 5 years of experience in Cost Accounting / Reporting or equivalent
- Manufacturing experience
- Superior MS Office, especially Excel Skills
- SAP, FI and MM skills
- Communication skills (both verbal and written)
Key Result Areas
- Stand-in for Management Accountant in his absence
- Contributes to the budget preparation process for Manufacturing
- Explores opportunities to control and reduce costs
- Prepare Import cost files and submit a summary to Management Accountant for an update to SAP
- Assist with correction and maintenance of Material Master Information
- Collate and prepare daily production scrap reports and attend daily scrap meetings
- Compile monthly lead balancing inclusive of scrap
- Review and report monthly on stock count completeness across all sites in the company
- Coordinate and assist with factory stock counts
- Investigate stock variances and resolve issues.
- Conduct reporting on stock counts for management.
- Ensures compliance with all relevant regulations and procedures
- Maintains effective working relationships with customers