Regional Key Account Manager (JHB)
Sales and Marketing
Our client is seeking a dynamic B2B Key Account Manager who is looking to grow their sales career. You will be able to demonstrate a passion and solid experience in applying mobile computing, data capture and label printing technologies to solve business problems for their clients
• Networking and WLAN Certifications
Experience and Skills
• 2-5 years of B2B end-user sales experience
• Good technical understanding of Mobile Operating Systems (Windows CE, Android ) and product features
• Solid track record of performance against revenue metrics (revenue & profitability)
• Engagement level understanding of different ERP and WMS Systems.
• Experience selling to retail, transport, logistics and healthcare industries strongly preferred
• Experience and understanding of working with manufacturer and distribution channel
• Proficient with Pastel Evolution, MS -Excel and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience in and accuracy of preparing a monthly revenue forecast.
• Appetite and confidence to prospect directly to the end customer
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to grow C-level relationships with customers
• Good business acumen, independent, self-motivated, organized and good at managing priorities
• Must be customer-oriented, able to influence customers at all levels and a strong teammate with a partnering mindset
Key Result Areas:
• Represent the company and the Group portfolio with a focus on Retail, Transport and Logistic as well as the Healthcare market.
• Build and execute a sales plan for strategic key accounts in the region
• Meet and exceed monthly and annual sales quota by creating sales opportunities in the region
• Identify, qualify and develop new business opportunities with end users and work collaboratively with customers and relevant software partners/providers
• Accurately and frequently forecast business and maintain a sufficient pipeline of opportunities with an annual outlook
• Develop and conduct project deals in collaboration with Group companies
• Continuously remain informed and educated about the company and Group solutions, products, industry trends and related technologies