Sales and Marketing Manager
Sales and Marketing
Reporting to the MD you will have overall responsibility for achieving sales targets, managing market shares and developing sales and marketing strategies. You will be responsible for sales planning, customer relationship development, controlling and managing budgets, marketing and sales reporting as well as managing a committed team of sales representatives.
• Formally recognized Sales or Marketing Degree or suitable business qualification.• Good understanding of commercial and management principles with at least 5 years’ experience at a management level.• Knowledge/experience in the Automotive Industry would be highly advantageous.
The key performance requirements are:
• Setting and execution of sales & marketing strategies in consultation with the management team.
• Provide management and strategic direction to the national sales team.
• Management of the key customer accounts and various strategic supporting activities in this regard;
• Undertake detailed market research and implement appropriate marketing activities to achieve strategic objectives
• Management of excellent customer relations at all levels
• Attend to general administrative functions in support of the above duties;