Engineering Manager (GCC)
Our client is seeking a senior-level Engineering Manager who has a GCC Factories certification. You will be required to manage and lead the engineering services within the Manufacturing complex. Ensure the standards and strategy for the delivery of strategic engineering projects. Maintenance of plants and equipment. Adherence to governance, compliance and statutory requirements. Provide specialist engineering advice to production, safety and technical areas.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- In possession of a Government Certificate of Competency (Factories).
- Minimum 5 -10 years’ experience in a chemical plant environment and/or a proven track record of engineering leadership experience in the maintenance and project management of large utilities and manufacturing plant.
- Knowledge of the OHS Act and Explosive Act.
- Extensive knowledge of project management and stakeholder relations in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Sound knowledge of the technologies used in the explosives industry.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of contract management and the provision of services.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in hazard control and risk assessments.
- In-depth knowledge of engineering principles, standards and maintenance management systems (CMMS, SAP PM) in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in performance management and people development.
Intermediate MS Projects.