East London – Eastern Cape
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer you will ensure the effective running of the Depot and distribution functions along with rigorous stock and people management. To ensure the timeous and accurate loading and offloading of all finished goods, to plan and co-ordinate the activities of the delivery fleet for safe delivery of the product to customers. Ensure inventory management and stock control measures are in place
Education, experience, and competencies required:
- Grade 12 / Matric / Equivalent.
- Diploma in Warehousing and/or Logistics advantageous.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Logistics and/or Warehousing and Distribution role
- 2 years’ experience in the FMCG / Cold Chain / Beverage industry is highly advantageous
- MS Office packages, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word at the intermediate level
- Valid Driver’s License
- Good communication and numerical skills
- Ability to build good relationships
- Ability to effectively work under pressure with good self-management practices
- Effective change management style
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Disciplined and time conscious