Job opening has expired
Talent Development Manager
Human Resources & Skills Development
Our client has tasked us to source a Talent Development Manager who has extensive experience leading an L&D, Talent Development or OD function in the manufacturing sector. You will be required to align the organizational learning strategy to best practice, including digitalization and readiness for the fourth industrial revolution. Your expertise will include the development and implementation of L&D strategies, including e-learning and the development of blended learning solutions. You will in addition have demonstrated excellence in verbal, written and interpersonal communications, and have proven yourself as an effective instructor and facilitator.
Qualification & Experience Required
• Grade 12
• Bachelor’s degree in Learning and Development or Human Resources or equivalent
• 7 - 10 years’ experience in L&D, Talent Development or OD
• Minimum 3 years leading an L&D, Talent Development or OD function
• Experience in designing talent and development solutions
• Experience in developing e-learning and development of blended learning solutions
• Legislative Framework (SAQA requirements, Skills development statutory requirements) knowledge
• Project management skills (Intermediate)
• Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to work effectively with senior Management
• Demonstrated ability to, collaborate, influence and gain commitment at all levels of the organization
• Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Proven track record of delivering results on time and on budget
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Agile and comfortable with change – a can-do attitude
• Strong team player who can adapt quickly to changing requirements
• Self-driven, energetic, creative and strong ability to prioritize.