ICT ~ Manufacturing
Johannesburg East, Johannesburg – Gauteng – South Africa
Reporting to the IT Manager. In this multifaceted role, you will lead the implementation and management of an Integration Platform, coordinate the development of new business processes, and maintain and improve company applications. Current applications utilised by the group are SQL, PowerBI, Salesforce, Shopware, Automation Anywhere, K2 / Nintex, Azure, O365, SAP Business Connector, SAP, and Jitterbit.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- IT-related degree or Diploma (Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science) or equivalent experience.
- Relevant vendor and industry certifications, i.e., Microsoft and/or SAP, advantageous.
- 3-5 years of MS SQL queries/reporting
- Sound general IT knowledge and systems background.
- High-level architecture design skills.
- Proven track record implementing and monitoring information technology applications.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Extensive experience with MS SQL Databases, Azure experience advantageous.
- Solid understanding of Workflow Design Principles.
- Solid experience in system integration applications.
- Experience developing Business Process Automation applications like Nintex or K2.
- Experience developing with Robotic Process Automation and/or machine learning software like Automation Anywhere.
- SAP experience advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of new system integrations with partners and specialists.
- Drive the development of business automation, robotic process automation, and machine learning applications.
- Ensure optimal system performance through continuous monitoring.
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Maintain and evolve the organisation’s systems architecture strategy.
- Assist in coordinating and executing system improvement projects.