Cape Town South – Western Cape
Reporting to the Director of Admin, you will be required to manage 2 financial portfolios. A manufacturing company and a Property Group. Our client is seeking a financially astute individual with a strong learning mindset. They understand that you will not have all the knowledge and experience they require, but they do require that all their staff have a positive attitude towards their work and the ability to learn when required.
Essential Qualifications Experience and Skills
- University Degree is not a requirement, however tertiary certification of some sort is a requirement
- Experience in managing accounts and administrative people within your department
- Strong experience with the full Microsoft Suite (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Outlook, etc.) Strong computer skills
- Pastel Accounting system experience
- Ability to manage the accounts and administrative department when all members are under pressure to deliver certain requirements according to deadlines provided
- Ability to work with various departments in the business as required (Sales, Operations, maintenance, logistics, etc)
- Ability to work remotely if required
- Ability to work under pressure and at the highest standard.
- Reliable transport to and from work
Key Result Areas but are not limited to:
- Oversee, maintain, update and compile monthly management accounts, monthly cash flow generated, and bank statements from the banking platform onto Pastel Accounting.
- Oversee, maintain, and update supplier orders onto Pastel Accounting and place orders
- Authorize payments on the banking platform.
- Oversee, maintain, update and prepare various VAT and SARS submissions (UIF, PAYE, etc.)
- Prepare weekly and monthly wage payment runs on Pastel Payroll.
- Liaise with external auditors to prepare Audited Financial Statements.
- Oversee, maintain, and update the full set of books of the business as required to prepare accurate monthly management accounts and annual audited financials.
- Prepare and maintain budgets for the business, to be shared with various stakeholders.
- Ensure accounts and administrative department meets realistic deadlines set out by the company for various reports and other matters.
- Oversee invoicing of the monthly rental to multiple tenants.
- Overseeing invoicing of monthly recoverable (electricity, water, etc.) from multiple tenants.
- Oversee, maintain, update and compile the monthly management accounts for various property-related companies.
- Oversee, maintain and update Fixed Asset Registers for various property-related companies.
- Oversee, maintain and update loan accounts between various companies.